For the most up-to-date information go to:
yoga – nature – culture
2013 Retreat is Closed For Sign Ups.
Go HERE to get on my email list and be the first to find out when the 2014 Retreat opens!
Join Kat for a week-long adventure of a lifetime.
Return home refreshed, relaxed, and energized!
Kat Koch is proudly partnering with the local people of the Sheep’s Head Peninsula, County Cork, Ireland, to bring the magic of Ireland to you.
Kat Koch’s Ireland Retreat Provides:
- Daily yoga, nature, and cultural adventures guaranteed to connect you more deeply with yourself, the landscape, and the people of Ireland.
- A Tour of Southwestern Ireland like no other. Kat has spent months in this part of the country and has hand chosen the best of the best for you.
- Intimate local knowledge that will enhance your experience of this beautiful part of Ireland.
- Travel guidance from start to finish. Kat will answer all those pesky questions that you’ve always wondered about.
The Ireland Retreat is PERFECT for you if you:
- Like independent travel
- Are interested in staying in one area and getting to know it
- Enjoy and can participate in moderate physical exertion such as yoga and outdoor adventures (walking, kayaking)
- Have always wanted to go to Ireland – you know that in your bones
The Ireland Retreat is NOT for you if you:
- Expect access to technology such as internet and TV
- Have trouble “going with the flow” and moving at the slower pace of life that is Ireland
- Cannot walk or move easily
- Want to tour as much of Ireland as possible (although this is possible for you before or after the retreat)
2013 Dates Coming Soon
You will need to leave your home port on Thursday May 3rd in order to arrive in Ireland on the 4th. On your return trip you will leave Ireland Saturday May 12th and arrive home the same day.
The Ireland Retreat Includes:
BREAKFAST & LUNCH
ALL FEES FOR AFTERNOON ACTIVITIES
SHUTTLE TO & FROM SHANNON AIRPORT (OR BANTRY)
TRAVEL HELP BEFORE, DURING & ON THE WAY HOME FROM YOUR TRIP
All of this for a $1,150.00 Investment!
The Ireland Retreat Does NOT Include:
You are welcome to extend your stay in Ireland before or after the retreat. In fact I highly recommend it! Ireland is a fabulous place to explore.
Are you ready for a once in a lifetime adventure that you’ll tell your grandchildren about?
I am so excited to share my love of Ireland with you. Let’s Go!